We are rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
Our April 2016 inspection has resulted in the fantastic news that we are rated as an "Outstanding School."
In addition to the overall, headline "Outstanding" rating, we also achieved a clean sweep of Outstanding ratings across all the five key measurement categories:
- Effectiveness of leadership and management: Outstanding
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment: Outstanding
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare: Outstanding
- Outcomes for pupils: Outstanding
- Early years provision: Outstanding
Read our Ofsted report
Here is Ofsted's definition of its “Outstanding” rating:
“An outstanding school is highly effective in delivering outcomes that provide exceptionally well for all its pupils’ needs. This ensures that pupils are very well equipped for the next stage of their education.”