Free online learning resources
Welcome our page for families of free online resources.
Here we are collecting resources that we feel you might find useful to have access to at home.
We will be adding to them in the coming weeks, to build up a library for children and parents to help with learning during the lockdown.
Please let us have feedback and suggestions.
English resources are available here.
Maths resources are available here.
Science resources are available here.
PE resources are available here.
Well-being resources are available here.
Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) resources are available here.
Help primary school children continue their education during coronavirus. Read the advice here.
A book for primary aged children about the coronavirus. Read it here.
Oxford Owl reading and audio books. Resource is here.
• click the ‘Join Us’ tab at the top right-hand side of the page to register
• go to their personal email to confirm registration
• then go back to the Oxford Owl home page as above
• click on the ‘Enter Site’ button on the ‘Oxford Owl for Home’ section
• then click on ‘Browse ebooks’ on the ‘Free ebooks Library’ section
• scroll down to ‘Jump straight in’
• select the age group you want
• click the book of your choice
• click ‘read ebook’
RWI: What to teach when and spead. Resource is here.